Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
by the way, I need all the winners to please PM their mailing addresses so i can send you your prizes. :D

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Congratulations to all the winners and Jared for the great contest :minda: has provided a great lure that proves it has a great product :victory:

·
Registered
184 Posts
I received my prize package in the mail today. It sure is sweet and has come just in time as ninjafish just cleaned me out of all my sponsor baits except a Hawgthrasher Jig with a claw from a Minda Craw as a trailer.(A marriage made in fishing heaven?) It seems the boy,ninjafish, has some notion that He's going to win some Moaner Hooks and or take Grandpa out. Who knows He may just do it. Thanks Jared and John

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just got my package yesterday in the mail. Took them out today and got a few nice fish on the spear worms and 1 on the crank bait, nothing too picture worthy though just a few 2lbers. I'll be getting some pics for you John as soon as I get the bigger ones.

Thanks again to John and Jared. These baits are truely awesome, I'll definately be doing some NEPA advertising for Minda Lures.

Cant wait till the next bash.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.