Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the Vermont info around here is pretty sparse but has any other Basshole fished Colchester Pond in Vermont? I went up there on July 3 and had a blast in lousy weather conditions. Colchester Pond is mostly a shore fishing spot but you can put in canoes and kayaks -- no motors. From what I've found online, they have smallies and Largemouths but I went strictly for the pike. It was cold, windy and rained all day but I hauled in five crappie, two pike, two perch and a nice pound+ smallie. There's a lot of different water to fish there -- weeds, drops, cliffs, lily pads, deadfalls and boulders. There's also plenty of forage. Although I don't look forward to driving up to Vermont any time soon, I definitely look forward to hitting this place again in better weather. Good times.

Jay Fat City

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a nice one, for sure. However, it is now cheaper for me to order online and pay the shipping than drive down to Foxborough to the store ... but luckily my girlfriend's brother (and new baby) lives a few miles away so I stop by from time to time.

Jay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.