Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there was any way i could get an exemption into the classic?? i should be home by then and it seems that will be the last tournament of the year, if not no big deal just figured i would ask

G

·
I actually think that's kind of cool. If any member was deployed durning the fishing season they get a spot in the classic. We can get an official ruling on that at the next meeting.

G

·
James' boat ran great. I caught a 6lb bass, biggest one i've had in a while! Spinnerbait in my side of the lake 20-30 years from secondary point.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Anyway to push the classic back a week?? we got extended for 2 weeks so its lookin like we wont be gettin back till the 10th, really wanna fish it but if not i guess ill catch u guys on the winter series

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ron, i have no problem in letting you retain your duties as tournament director, if i can be of help in some other area that is fine but i would like for u to stay on as tournament director, who knows when i may get deployed again and there is no reason to have me take back the duties if im just gonna be gone again

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.