Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Hey Tom, another site I frequent is sclakes.com, click on< enter forums >at top left, no need to register to read, and scroll down to the lakes section. People post all the time about tx results and lake conditions. Kind of neat, it is sort of a log, I guess. I fish Clarks hill fairly often, Skeeter has it's southern owners tx here in the fall. I really enjoy the lake. The bottom of the lake near the dam on the eastern side is a very! good area. Davy Hite, a local boy won last year, Sat in one spot all day sunday, fished jig and Swim bait!! Blue back herring galore.
Britt

·
Registered
841 Posts
Hey Tom, the home page for sclakes.com states that the forum section is under repair, but it is not. You can still click on enter forums and read about all of our lakes. I'm not sure which bridge you are referring to. Is it towards the GA side or up the river? Is it the bridge west of the dam, for the road that crosses the dam, across the arm extending towards GA, I believe this is little river. ? My map is in my boat, gotta watch the baby now, so I'll look tomorrow. I would love for you to take a look at a topo map and offer some suggestions. It is the largest reservoir east of Mississippi, if I'm not mistaken. 39 miles from dam to top. Plus the portion towards GA. Grass on lower end in summer. Was down 14' last year during Skeeter owners' tx. I have to work Sunday, or I would go to weigh in.

Britt

·
Registered
841 Posts
That helps, I didn't have a clue the interstate was over Clarks Hill. Thanks for clarifying, I was begining to wonder if I had been fishing the wrong lake. :dunno: It is a good lake. A SC fellow is leading, Casey Ashley has a little over 22 lbs I believe. It was a brutal day up here, not sure about there, about 1.5 hours away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.