Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you any of you had the chance to use this stuff? It's a great attractant!

I had bought some a while back and after a while of using it the plastic bottle shattered on me. Well  the other day I found the card my bottle of lunker sauce came packaged with and called them up and left a message explaining what happened to me.

Today I get a phone call and guess who it is? The owner of the company Russ Cobb. He explained what happened and how I was not the only person to have that problem and that they have since switched manufacturers for the bottle. He then asked me for my name and address and informed me he was going to ship me a brand new bottle.

Now thats what I call customer service! It's too bad that not all manufacturers have the same outlook towards customers as Russ does but it sure is great when ya run across a company like his.

I'd recommend Carolina Lunker Sauce to anyone because not only is it a great product but an honest man/company stands behind the product!  :cheers:

http://www.lunkersauce.com/

Jared

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
I know ' spike it ' will eat through plastic cups.

I was gonna dye quite a bit of stuff and figured it would be easier if I poured the spike it in a cup. Well, it ate right through that cup.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Good call, Jared. I have been using CLS for about 2 years now. The garlic scent stays strong enough you can smell it on your jig after fishing it an hour. Guaranteed. The pro-gel stays on crankbaits and jerkbaits a long time, too, though I cant say exactly how long. The pro-gel is perfect for suspending jerkbaits. Scents are for lures that are fished for a feeding bite, slow moving lures. I have yet to see a difference in strikes with reaction strikes.

·
Premium Member
4,943 Posts
I was using Berkley's stuff, worked good for me. Went to Gander to pick up a few things & thought I would get some, but I didn't see it, hope they still make it.
Rodney

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have been using Smelly Jelly for years now. I don't throw anything that doesn't have that on it.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
LCY

I had two bottles break, Lunker Sauce said they'd send me replacement bottles. Sent them address and bottle info but nothing ever arrived..........

LakeCityYankee said:
Have you any of you had the chance to use this stuff? It's a great attractant!

I had bought some a while back and after a while of using it the plastic bottle shattered on me. Well the other day I found the card my bottle of lunker sauce came packaged with and called them up and left a message explaining what happened to me.

Today I get a phone call and guess who it is? The owner of the company Russ Cobb. He explained what happened and how I was not the only person to have that problem and that they have since switched manufacturers for the bottle. He then asked me for my name and address and informed me he was going to ship me a brand new bottle.

Now thats what I call customer service! It's too bad that not all manufacturers have the same outlook towards customers as Russ does but it sure is great when ya run across a company like his.

I'd recommend Carolina Lunker Sauce to anyone because not only is it a great product but an honest man/company stands behind the product! :cheers:

http://www.lunkersauce.com/

Jared

·
Registered
51 Posts
This is one that I use with pretty good results , the dye stays good and the scent really lasts, http://www.cbshawgsauce.com/
I like some of the others too ,but the last time that I bought from Chester he was really quick and economical.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts