Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to help from the PAA, Byron Velvick, and Expedia.com everything is finally all set. BassinDaddy and I will be flying out of Philly to Houston on Wednesday, November 4 at approximately 5:30 pm. We will then transfer to a flight bound for Del Rio and arrive at approximately 11 pm.

After grabbing a few hours sleep, we will fishing on Amistad for eight hours with BASS Pro and host of ESPN's "Going Coastal" Byron Velvick.

Being hungry from catching so many lunkers, we will grab a bite to eat at the luxurious Mexican Cantina located in the Amistad resort.

The following day we will hit the water once again. Byron has graciously provided us with a guide for a half day excursion at his expense. Perhaps a dip in the pool will follow prior to another fabulous dinner.

Saturday we will be headed home with (hopefully) fond memories that will last a lifetime.

I feel fairly confident that I will break my personal best on this trip. Expect to see pictures and videos upon my return.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Steve if you find that you are going to have a timely layover in Houston let me know. I'll bring my Flipsta game and the three of us can pass the time while you wait for your connecting flight. Seriously, if you have a big one let me know. I would love to come meet some fellow Bassholes and maybe if we have time I will buy you guys lunch, dinner, or breakfast....whichever it is. Let me know bro!!

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know the schedule, but I'll check the interniary. I would love to hook up if possible!

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Hope this trip turns out better then the other one you had. ( I remember reading about all things that could go wrong, did ! )

·
Registered
167 Posts
Looking forward to pics and great stories from the trip, hopefully everything goes flawless this time unlike the Oklahoma excursion :).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts