Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bubble gum lizard trick is in effect right now as the females are cruising the spawning areas. I hammered them last night off of the bedding areas. Rig a floating pink lizard w/o weight Texas style but put a big exaggerated bend in the back, this causes it to walk like a spook or a slugo and fish it fast or slow let the fish dictate to you. Good luck and hold on this is not for the faint of heart. Note let them take it for a few seconds before setting the hook or you will pull it out of their mouth and they will well educated and the game is over. Peace out! Drew

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
great tip Drew. :clap: I never heard of putting an exagerated bend in the back but its definitely something you have me wanting to try now. :thumbup01:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
LakeCityYankee said:
great tip Drew. :clap: I never heard of putting an exagerated bend in the back but its definitely something you have me wanting to try now. :thumbup01:
You can do the same thing with a zoom trick worm, just not as "exagerated" what will happen is the worm will turn in the water. it doesnt work all the time, just something to try when the bite is tough. Dave

·
Registered
56 Posts
PINK??? How clear is your water, and what hook do you prefer?

DanO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts