Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The yearly Spring Classic sale is upon us once again. I received a ' members only preview night ' card in the mail. ( checked the mail today from yesterday )

The special event is from 7pm - 10pm. I plan on being there by 7 and staying till at least after 8 ( they have a drawing at 8 for a ' humminbird 525 )

So, if any of yall Florida boys plan on going, let me know and I will be happy to meet up with ya there.

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok Kewl deal Shannon.

TCB,
The ' ticket ' I got is for FEB 9th, 7pm - 10 pm. ( thats the only date on there )
It also says ' giveaways,pro staff discussions, sale items, free snacks ' Also the first 120 people get a 300yd spool of BPS xps mono line

So, im guessing the ' regular ' spring classic sale will beging on the 10th of FEB. till ??

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got my flyer in today for the ' regular ' Spring Classic Sale

The bait Monkey is pulling me pretty hard, BUT the BOAT MONKEY is trying to reason with him about a new Trolling Motor.( Plus taunting him that I may be on my cruise around then lol rofl )

Man, I need to hit the lottery !!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Have fun guys and post any really great, can't live without, stuff you find because I'm headed to Branson and Springfield in two weeks. The son-in-law is going to open a paino bar in Branson Landing and he has one already open in Springfield so we are headed up on "business". >:D :rofl1: :rofl2: BPS is the major business, believe me. So give us a report so I will know what to scope out.

K

·
0 Posts
I just found out that BPS accepts old reel donations in exchange for a discount towards the purchase of a new reel during the Spring event.

Pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Keith, here is the break down that I see in the flyer
New reel price - discount
$30 - $48.99 = $5
$49 - $74.99 = $10
$75 - $99.99 = $15
$100 - $119.99 = $20
$120 - $159.99 = $25
etc.....
$500 and up = $100

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I went to BPS tonight and met up with Shannon. It was great to finaly meet up with you. :)

Next year, bring the right part of your ticket stub for the drawing lol ( had to razz you over that )

·
Registered
635 Posts
Fish4FunInFl said:
Keith, here is the break down that I see in the flyer
New reel price - discount
$30 - $48.99 = $5
$49 - $74.99 = $10
$75 - $99.99 = $15
$100 - $119.99 = $20
$120 - $159.99 = $25
etc.....
$500 and up = $100
Do they have to work? I have a couple of broke reels layin around, had to ask.

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would think so, as they are all donated to youth groups ( I believe that is what I read, not 100% possitive )

K

·
0 Posts
I went Saturday and dropped a few bills haha. Bought a new reel and I love it. I got the BPS Pro Qualifier. Folks they have this reel on sale for $79.95 or something like that and it is worth every penny. I used it Sunday and this reel casts like a dream. It has 7 ball bearings. I actually got it for free as I had an older Pro Qualifier reel that had some problems and they where gracious enough to allow me to swap it out for the new one. They are some fine folks. I matched it up with a Orifginal Falcon 7ft medium action rod. I like Falcon rods. I also got an Eagle fish mark 480x480 unit. I partially installed it on Sunday at least epoxieing the transducer part.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts