Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

x_y_of_z_posts

·
Premium Member
x_posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy All,

Are you a knowledgeable angler familiar with your states waters? Would you like to be a moderator for your states fishing board on The Bassholes forum?

http://thebassholes.com/bassin-forums/index.php?board=21.0

Contact me, tell me a bit about yourself, why you feel you would be a good moderator and if you fit the bill, the position will be yours. There are still quite a many states we have no representatives from.

Looking forward to hearing from yall, Jared :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
x_posts
If there is anything I can help you with to have your fishing trip in the state of Colorado Better. Please feel free to ask. I will be posting up reports and pictures of the adventures of all kind of species.

G

·
Used to live in Denver and got to fish in all sorts of small bodies of water there. Never got into Trout fishing just not my thing but found decent Smallmouth and even largemouth bass fishing there.

·
Premium Member
x_posts
I believe that if it swims. Then go for it. I know that trout are the dominant species out here. But the times are changing. There are getting more bass holes all the time. Which is great. And some of the holes have some nice size ones. Not like in Florida and other places. But they are still respectable. Im going out today to try for a brown trout. Just waiting to get to the ponds I like that have nice bass. Small and large. They are just starting to come alive around here. Then it snows again and Makes it a little tough for me to get out and truely fish them the way it should be. But soon...

·
Premium Member
x_posts
Any good places to go to in the Colorado Springs area ? ( I have a sister that lives there, and may pay her a visit sometime )

·
Premium Member
x_posts
Fish4FunInFl said:
Any good places to go to in the Colorado Springs area ? ( I have a sister that lives there, and may pay her a visit sometime )
Let me know when you will be coming out this way. And I will give you all the low down. What kind of catch do you like. There are some great lakes down there. Pike, Bass, Walleyes, Bass. Trout. You name it. Let me know when you are coming. Ether by PM or on here and I will Hook you up so to speak. :rofl1:

·
Premium Member
x_posts
I will let you know IF I ever get out that way. I would rather go for bass, but I wouldnt be picky

G

·
Pueblo Reservoir. South of Colorado Springs but has fantastic smallie fishing. My Dad and I once caught maybe 30-40 in a day there. Pretty cool. The lake is in Pueblo not far from the Springs.

·
Premium Member
x_posts
Pueblo Reservoir is at full capacity right now. People are saying they have never seen it so full. So It should be a fantastic year there.

G

·
Wow. When I was there the ramp was almost out of the water it was so low. I wouldn't recognize the place if I saw it now.

x_y_of_z_posts