Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a really good tournament yesterday. I finished 14th out of 157 and got a $222.00 paycheck. The weather was perfect. I have to tell you that I am hooked on the rayburn red Xcaliber. I only used it all day. I caught atleast 30 fish on it but only 4 of them measured. I also caught a 5lb 14oz. bass that was a great fight on that lure. I only had one of them so I was very careful not to lose it. I even out fished my boater by like 7lbs cause of it.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Thats awesome Daniel!! :clap:

I am sure that Keith will love it when he reads this too LOL

What was your total weight?

·
Registered
801 Posts
A paycheck, :dance01:! Congrats!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I also fished and tied for 20th as a coangler
Angler Profiles
TIM FITZGERALD
Home: Westville, NJ

Bass Tournament Statistics

Career earnings: $ 165
Weight of largest day's catch: 13 lbs, 0 oz, (2007, Wal-Mart Bass Fishing League, Piedmont , Potomac River, VA)

Tied for 20 out of 158

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was also on the potomac yesterday. Our club had our 2nd tourney, really the first (first one got snowed out). We launch out of smallwood state park. It was a beautiful day, the day started out kinda slow with only dinks first thing in the morning than around 7 I caught my first keeper than it was on. I ended up catching 11 keepers and had 15.89# with the best five. We woke up this morning to rain and 15 to 25 mph wind. We hung around the parking lot till a little after 7 and then most everybody decided to call it quits and get a early start home. I ended up being the winner but still would have liked to given it another today but anybody who has been on the potomac knows how it gets in those windy conditions.

basssass

G

·
I have to tell you that I am hooked on the rayburn red Xcaliber.
Proceeds can be sent to my home ;) Just teasing. Glad you like it too Dan. It is a fantastic lure that rocks all over the country. That was my main motivation in coming up with the share a bait program. I wanted you all to see just how good that lure and color in particular really is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts