Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got out today with my friend and had to try out the :hawgpour: frogs that he sent me to try. Well it was really hot out today and I didn't care. Was heading for a certain pond that I thought would have a bunch of slug veggies in it. Well when I got there. I thought,What happen to all the floating junk in the pond. There was hardly any. Still don't know what happened. But I'm going to find out. Anyway. I couldn't wait. I had to see the action on these frogs. And within 1/2 hour. I had 4 big bites and pulled one in at 14 inches. Sorry no pictures. Camera was to far away. My mistake. So I thought I would change colors to a yellow one and see what happens. I casted way out to where there was a little slug floating and I reeled it in until I could see it. Wanted to see the action. Well I seen it. And stopped and what was next to it. A monster. It stopped turn and took a good look and I was to late. It took off. My heart was pumping so hard. well I had to bag it and head in out of the heat. But you can beat I will be back and soon. This time with a little more weight on.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Thanks for the heart pounding report mtnmann44 and next time take your
:rofl1: :rofl1: Eye know how you feel about going to a place you know use to have slop all over it and your all excited to try out your frog and when you get there it's all gone :cussin: :cussin: Oh well look slik eyou made the best out of what you found :clap: :clap:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.