Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this didnt make it on the "Chalkboard" :lmao: :lmao: So i'll post over here some MAYBE someone will think about it.

We Need a "Bassholes" Icon like the others we have.

:thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
There ya go :tbh:

:thumbup01:

(its so great to have my desktop back up and running so I can get back to work on the site :clap: )

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
BT you can "save picture as..." if you right click it, almost any logo/picture online can be kept this way, like this one of lipripper, he posted it and i saved it `just`n`case`n he ever got out of line, or if i ever get the hanker`n for him to post more(like that could happen) ,i just throw it out for a bit of raz`n :tongue2:

now you can get in trouble for stealing some logos, but most companies don't mind, as long as there product are not being talked about badly.... it's advertising still

there should be a pic up there of tbh.com but for some reason when saved it says "blank"? so i dout it works....lol

i picked a few easy ones to show , but i'll now use tbh icon too

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
hey bassturd, i thought you wanted a icon like how i have mine, set to post as a signature on every post....lol
welp i like mine that way now...but i need something else hmmm???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.