Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I like it very much. good format and it moves - doesn't beat a topic to death.

Plus I like all the pros. They are all humble and their personalities don't get in the way of the fishing instruction.

·
Premium Member
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the show enough that i now own both Season one, & Season two. I think I've become a bassaholic. :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :wack: :wack: :wack:
Rodney

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Oldfart9999 said:
I like the show enough that i now own both Season one, & Season two. I think I've become a bassaholic. :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :wack: :wack: :wack:
Rodney

Where did you get them. I had them recorded on DVR then my box crapped out and I lost them all. I wouldn't mind having all the episodes of "Schooled by Denny Brauer" That guy just cracks me up.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I believe it is on Saturday morning and its on either Versus or Outdoor Channel. I have this scheduled to DVR automatically so I can't really be more specific.

I like the show because it covers multiple things and is done is a timely fashion.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Very good show, all the profesionals they have on seem very down to earth. I have season one and season 2 is on the way. :bassmaster:

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
I love this show and I have it set to record every episode. Only thing I dont like is when Clunn goes into his Zen mode. :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

·
Premium Member
4,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mlsims said:
I love this show and I have it set to record every episode. Only thing I dont like is when Clunn goes into his Zen mode. :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
Looks like no more Clunn, to bad. Next week I should own this years DVD, I have them all & watch them over & over, some day I may know what I'm doing.LOL
Rodney

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.