Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
:skunked: and :skunked: Great :minda: lures just wasn't in the cards for me this go round :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:, but I know they work cause Mo caught em with them :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
1,510 Posts
I will admit that I was a victim of life. I did not get a chance to fish them due to time constraints. No time to fish during the week so weekends were my only chance. First Saturday was all rain then the next one I had to work and yesterday I got tied up at the airport half the day. There was never enough time or it was too windy to fish on the Sunday's either. I will fish them I just don't know when I will get out to do it. They are great looking baits and they will sell, just sorry I could not try them out this time.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
It may sound corny, but it's true-- even with a skunk, the Minda Craws were fun to fish. Just the number of tricks they can do was worth learning about. When the craw bite turns deadly this Fall I'll be carrying them, no doubt. I have a sneaky suspicion that the skunks were operator error and not the bait... ;)

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
I didnt get a chance to fish them either, my boat motor blew, the sat. before the bash began and I have been impatiently waiting for parts to replace the powerhead. Wouldnt you know it, soon as the bait bash ends, mercury ships the parts. O well maybe next time.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Time and Rain limited me to only 6 hrs with the Minda craw. Should have landed 3 but landed 0. :skunked: Thanks :minda: for you continued support of :tbh:.

misfit
Roy

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I would love to say I didn't get skunked, but all 4 largies were shorter then 11 inches, never even got past that mark. I got a lot of hits, and for the time this bait was used in the heat and thunderstorm season of Ohio that it was great. I got numerous hits, and some short fish but I don't have a single bad thing to say about the plastics used.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.