Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the baits were just awsome. My buddies were envy of me. They work great. Only problem was I caught 4 but the biggest was only 9". No keepers this time. I'll be out in next few days with some better results.

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I rigged them Texas rig weightless with a rattle in it. Along with craw scent too. All on a 5/0 EWG hook. I too was shock they hit it. Missed some too, and when I landed them in the boat they fell off only one had to be unhooked. Then again I've seen dinks hit a Zoom Mag trick worm too. Guess it's like us sometimes, eyes bigger than our stomachs or we bite off more than we can chew. lol.

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know the Minda Craws work. I missed a good 2-3# in the pads. It was grnpk red, t-rigged weightless only rattle in it. Used Flouro line too. Hit it once and I missed it. Then nothing. It was during my tournament today. Tried it again and nothing. It was a tough day. But on a good note I'm getting closer. My buddies like the too John.

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Went out yesterday for a few hours. I started tossing the craws and nothing :skunked: again. I then tossed my Zoom trick mag worm blk and got a couple of 2#ers. I was then going to toss my blue craw but remembered a toothy got it the other day. I hope Minda lures will be adding the color blk to the craws. I'll be going out a couplke times til the end. I have until Saturday to get some keepers.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Keep at it Ski! These things work and I am certain you will get some next time out!

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well all, today I have some good news and bad. First the good. Today during my clubs tournament I managed to catch a keeper. I was using the grn -red one. It was the first few cast of the day. Tossed it near a stomp and BAM he hit it. It was a 2.68# lmb. It was during my club's tournament today.

Now for the bad news. I didn't have the camera. My wife went to Me to see some friends and took it with her. It doesn't matter as it was the only one I caught with the Minda Craw. My buddies couldn't belive it. Some want them craws.

I know it would work and it did. Finally a KEEPER before it ended.

Thanks Minda for make an awsome craw.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.