Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
I was really hoping to get in on one this year, since last year my motor blew right when I got the baits and i didnt get a chance to really fish those awesome :minda: craws. :thumbup01: :thumbup01:

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
D'Chil said:
I'm not sure what a bait bash is but I want in.
DC, last year, everybody who signed up got 4 Minda Craws to fish over a two week period - or as long as the craws held together. They were great baits that became a staple in many of our gear boxes.

My last remaining Minda craw is mostly super glue and is hanging on my bragging wall at the Cabin. It caught a ton of fish and I had a ball. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
With multiple Share A Baits currently running, it may be a bit too much to organize and coordinate a Bait Bash as well.

Historically the Bait Bash has included upwards of 70 - 100 people...Getting baits selected, a sponsor to provide the baits, pack them, and ship to 100 people is a daunting, and very expensive task, believe it or not...

G

·
Wow, that is pretty cool. I can see how it can be crazy doing that with a Share-a-Bait going on.

This site keeps getting better every day.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
D-man, the Bait Bashes are good times. If you get a few minutes, check out the results from the last couple. I can recall freakin' stgfish slayed 'em on a Minda Spearworm, doggone Hawgie crushed the beasts on the Craw, Rachel brought home the bacon down in Florida and a whole bunch of Bassholes really put a pounding on their respective bass populations. I enjoy the Share-a-Baits a lot, but the Bait Bashes are a whole other animal. We have some very talented sticks on this site and that contest brings them to the forefront.

We also have some wonderful sponsors and sole proprietor who, like Mo said, invested a lot of time and material organizing the contests. Huzzah for the sponsors and Jared!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.