Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got my boat fixed and was able to go on 11-1-09 for a couple of hrs.Man cold wasn't even the word for it.Water temp was in the low 60's,but outside temp was in the high 30's burrrr. On my 3rd cast with the motor oil color,I came back swinging and connected,got him to the boat and started to take a pic of him and my camera battery was dead!!! With all of the confusion I took a pic with my cell phone and then realized the fish was only about 11 1/4" long.Well better luck next time.
Thanks Doug and Jared.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We spoke about posting about the bash either good results or bad and although mine wasnt bad I was able to catch some fish,but It didn't seen that cold at home and I didn't dress as I should(yea its my fault)The jigs are great and are some of the most detailed jigs IMO.Even if they are built by high speed production,they look as each one of them took a whole day or so to complete.Thanks :hawgt: , :tbh: and all involved in this bash.

·
Registered
809 Posts
bass hawg said:
We spoke about posting about the bash either good results or bad and although mine wasnt bad I was able to catch some fish,but It didn't seen that cold at home and I didn't dress as I should(yea its my fault)The jigs are great and are some of the most detailed jigs IMO.Even if they are built by high speed production,they look as each one of them took a whole day or so to complete.Thanks :hawgt: , :tbh: and all involved in this bash.
Each and every :hawgt: jig is hand made personally by me. I have 0 machines and 0 employees. If you get something with my name on it, I put my hands on it along every step of the process. I appreciate your kind words.

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
Hawg Thrasher Lures said:
Each and every :hawgt: jig is hand made personally by me. I have 0 machines and 0 employees. If you get something with my name on it, I put my hands on it along every step of the process. I appreciate your kind words.
Boy, your boss must be tough to work for!!....LOL

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
Hmmmm Doug I guess that explains the blood on em :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :lmao:

·
Registered
809 Posts
retired-psg said:
Hmmmm Doug I guess that explains the blood on em :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :lmao:
Dont worry about that, I have been tested and only have a couple of desieses lmao j/k :tongue2:

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
The jigs were great and really liked em as did the fish that kept em :wack:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.