Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a surprise in the mail today, and a welcome one at that. Sometime earlier this year, I saw a page advert in BassMaster magazine (as I recall) advertising Bagley's breast cancer-fighting bait. This is a jointed, shallow-running swimbait all done up in pink and white and handcrafted out of balsa. Bagley promised to donate $10 from the sale of each $24 bait to cancer research.

The Big Girl has had a few issues with this insidious affliction, and has a sister who nearly lost her life to breast cancer. So, being one with the :baitmonkey: anyway, I called Bagley and ordered four of these baits. I was told they were horribly back-ordered and if I had patience, they would eventually get to me.

Well, today was the day when they finally arrived, long after I had forgotten about making the order. They are gorgeous. I am going to keep one, one goes to the Big Girl, one goes to fellow Basshole member and TBG's sister Bassygirl. I have not yet decided what to do with the fourth bait. I am sure something will come to me in due time.

Anyway, I thought I would share a couple of photos just to show what they look like.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
Very Nice !!! as a survivor of it (Different type) I think thats a great thing that Bagley has done :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
Very cool indeed. Snappy looking bait also...

Thanks for sharing the pics, and thanks for doing your share to help the cause. :thumbup01: :clap: :thumbup01: :clap: :thumbup01: :clap:

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
Very Nice. I saw these and went to order one and was told the same thing that there was a extreme back order. Glad to see you didn't give up. Thanks for sharing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.