Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sure did need one more day off. I am sitting here at work so wanting to go home!!! I had a great time at G-ma's. She was doing good. She broke her wrist about 11 wks ago, had surgery, and is now slowly getting better. Had a great time fishing. I didn't catch alot Sat. but I sure killed them Sunday. Had pics to show everyone what it is like down there, up there from my house, but the little lady's 3 month old digital 5.2 pixel, blah blah blah is sitting in about 12' of water where two channels meet. I think she's a little sore still. Anyways, had a great time, glad to be back on the board, just wish I was home for one more day. Hope you guys had safe trips!!! Welcome back everyone.
-Joe

·
Registered
635 Posts
Sounds to me like if you was home another day, ya mighta been scuba divin for a camera. :fish: About 12' down, right where 2 channels meet.:rofl1: Welcome back.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
ughhh on the camera man! sorry to hear that!

I'd like to say I know what ya mean about "back to the grind" and well, until today I did know what it meant but at about 10am this morning I was informed that my assignment here at the steel mill is over with. Today is my last day. How bout that crap? I bit my tongue as they told me though, not wanting to burn any bridges but still... all I could think was "gee me and my family thank you for the great christmas present you worthless SOBs!" so it looks like I will have LOTS of time to work on the site and go fishing while i look for a new job. *sigh*

oh well.. cest la vie... Im going fishin lol

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to hear about that. What kind of work do you do?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Jared, I was gonna come on here and complain about having to go back to work. I guess I'm glad I have a job. Dude that is a bummer. I hope you find something real quick. Does this happen often? That kinda news this time of the year would devastate me. If you need anything holler at me, I mean it!

·
Registered
635 Posts
:eek: That sucks, man. I got fired the day before thanksgiving, BUT I'm going right back to work Thursday. 95%sure. But I know how you feel, man. Best of luck.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Well, it's official for me. I'm back to the daily grind tomorrow. :boing: :banghead: I hope everything goes well for you, Jared. Know what sucks? They can't never lay you off in mid-March, whan fishing is really getting hot. Its always December or July, some really crappy fishing weather. Whuttup wit dat?! ???

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Thank you all :) I'm working hard here on tryin to get another job before xmas hits. I got a great lead yesterday and am working on following up on it. Wish me luck! :)

G

·
Jared, That really sucks. I hope you can find something real soon. If there is anything that you need, just name it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts