Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I went to Joe Pool today. We got to see Dan at the Ramp this morning. I ended up catching 5 Fish with an 8.10 Kicker all caught with a bandit 200 series crank. The 8.10(22” long) is now my new personal best. I guess my new Skeeter has brought me some luck. My wife netted her in our new Yo Net. Here are some pics of her. Look at the fat belly on that HAWGGGG.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Wow awesome hawg!! Way to go Wormin!! :clap: :champion:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
by the way, where is Joe Pool?

G

·
Nice fish. Congrats. BTW, did you release that fish?

Last time I went to Joe Pool lake (Back when I lived in Dallas) I lended up leaving with a dog. Some one thought the lake was a doggie drop off apparently as there where several out there that day. They were all in bad shape. I took one of them. She came right up to us as she was starving. She is still with me and that was 15 years ago.

·
Registered
801 Posts
My gosh!!! Nice job! Congrats!

·
Banned
539 Posts
Super Fish, :thumbup01: the 10 Lb'er was right next to her and you would have caught it if you were using a $20 LC :fishing02:

Who was yelling the loudest you or the wife - awesome fish,

·
Premium Member
6,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TampaCountryBoy said:
Super Fish, :thumbup01: the 10 Lb'er was right next to her and you would have caught it if you were using a $20 LC :fishing02:

Who was yelling the loudest you or the wife - awesome fish,
I will not go and spend $20 on a crank bait at this time. I caught a 8 lb 2 yrs ago on a $2 renegade rogue and I was yelling the loudest. hehe

G

·
Wait a minute big bass don't bite cheap lures...At least the story goes. I mean, why would they go after an inferior lure? :tongue2:

Just teasing, I know bass will bite allot of different lures. I also have a $2 lure that has caught me allot of fish though none as big as an 8lber yet.

I recognize that BBFT as I used to be a member of a popular site in Texas where Dan first started that thing. I guess when I moved out to Florida they didn't want me around much anymore? haha.

G

·
Oh, not exactly sure haha. Some of the factors included my Dad living out here and also I assumed the fishing would be better. But to be honest the fishing is not better here. At least not in my opinion. I catch allot of fish here and I really like Ansin Garcia. It has been the saving grace for me actually. Other lakes I have fished out here are nothing compared to Lake Fork. I still miss that lake. Also, that private lake I used to have access too in East Texas. What a honey hole that was.

I love the weather here in the Fall/Winter/Spring. It is simply gorgeous. The summers are a little hot and humid for me still. Plus the hurricanes scare me haha. I was lucky last year. They are predicting a big season this year.

I am not sure where to lay my head down for good. I rent a house out here and I work at home so I am mobile and can live anywhere I want right now. I am still trying to figure out where I want to reside for the rest of my life.

Still glad you asked me now? haha.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts