Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's summer time and that means big lazy bass are eating lots of sunfish, such as bluegills and pumpkinseed. I've been having amazing success fishing baby bluegill shape and colored soft plastic. However, that method is slow and tedious. Sometimes I wish for a faster way to fish the same bluegill pattern. Well Mattlures has the answer!

[smg id=4084]

Check out this bait - The Mattlures U2 Bluegill! It comes with a paddle tail or a flat tail and at only 4" weighing in at 1oz this bait can be used anywhere in the country!

Check them out Here on Tackle Warehouse (Click Here)

the TW color is a Tackle Warehouse exclusive. That's the color pictured above and i believe that's the color I am going to get.

[smg id=4085]
The sinkers will sit upright on the bottom on their own.
If a bass knocks them over, they will sit back up.
The floater sits right at the surface just waiting to get blasted!

I am definitely going to grab one of these babies!!

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was because of the upgrade... you should see pictures now :D

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Thanks for the pics in the water Jared, I have been eyeing these baits and really wanting to get some. I think they will do awesome when the bass spawn and the bluegill spawn is on down here. Now the problem is deciding which ones I want to get. :thumbup01: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Love this bait . I caught my first swimbait fish on it ! :clap:

I had a hard time choosing which pattern to use also (they all look so good!) , but went with the female blue gill . I think its probably the most universal pattern . A bass could mistake it for anything (red ear, male gill , sunfish ) with its color and profile

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.