Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a call from my Dad saying that my Aunt Lois passed away this morning :sad01:

She was my Mom's oldest sister. I was thinking about her this morning while showering because I sent her a card a few weeks ago when we all sort of knew she wasn't going to last much longer. I sent her some information about the Lord and salvation out of obedience to God.

That is what came to my mind this morning before I knew she passed away. I really believe she is in Heaven rejoicing alongside my mother right now.

Sad day for us but for them it couldn't be better.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your aunt Keith. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
While losing a loved one is one of the toughest things in life, seeing the sting of death removed turns it into a great blessing. You got a little note from the Lord she left secure, so now there's no wondering the rest of your life.

Jim

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ouachita said:
While losing a loved one is one of the toughest things in life, seeing the sting of death removed turns it into a great blessing. You got a little note from the Lord she left secure, so now there's no wondering the rest of your life.

Jim

I couldn't have said it any better.

If there is anything that you need let us know.

Prayers are sent to you and your family.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Prayers sent for you and your family Keith, we all know she is in a better place.

God Bless

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you everyone. I really appreciate it. Lois is in a better place rejoicing with her sis and my mom.

·
Registered
801 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts