Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, those articles you wrote were awesome. Tom, I felt like I was in that boat with you the whole time. It was great. Where you lost the fish was all to familiar to everyone I'm sure. Great, great story.

Keith, That was one of the most informative posts I have ever read regarding a lure and it's uses. I am not a fan of lipless cranks but after reading that, I feel like I have the info I need to go out and know how to use it.

Thank both of you guys for the time you spent on those articles. I know that they helped me and will show anyone that visits our site here that it is truly a first class set-up. :thumbup01:

Thanks again,
-Joe

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Thanks Joe. I wrote that article for in-Fisherman back in '85 using the old style of story telling and mixed in the then new introduction to Florida bass and outside structure isolated structure fishing. Everything is still applies to todays high \land and hill reservoirs. Newer lures and tackle, the bass haven't changed.
Tom

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Oldshool & Keith,

I'm a very new member ( just minutes ) and sent Oldschool a PM about these articles I'm reading about. Would you guys be so kind as to forward the info to me also? PM'd e-mail address.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Got it!

Thanks again young man!!

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
LakeCityYankee said:
oldschool said:
JEVSKeeter said:
Oldshool & Keith,

I'm a very new member ( just minutes ) and sent Oldschool a PM about these articles I'm reading about. Would you guys be so kind as to forward the info to me also? PM'd e-mail address.
Yes, In-Fisherman, 1995 , pages 1444147.
Tom
http://home.cfl.rr.com/fish4funinfl/fishing pictures/sales003.pdf
One of these days Jared will copy and post this article.
Tom
Is it in one of the magazines you sent me tom?
Yes, the 1995 In-Fisherman, pages 141-147.
Tom

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
ok cool I will work on getting it up.

G

·
Jared, did you ever get the article I sent you on tips on how to hire a fishing guide? I think that would be a good one to add to the list also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts