Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
I have begun to make my own reference guide from selected articles on Bassholes and from mags and such. As I organize the material, I highlight the information that tends to relate to the lakes I fish most often and use that as a resource. There is no way, with all the info shared on this board that I can absorbe it all but if I see something that turns the light bulb on for me :idea:, I make sure it is highlighted. I went fishing Sunday and Saturday I made some notes from my guide(just 4 or 5) of some things to try, places to look for and lures to possibly use. The notes were brief, and the list was short because I was going fishing, not reading! :rofl1: I wound up trying some new things(for me) and had a fun trip, caught 7 fish between 1 and 1/2 to 3 pounds with a big of 5.25 pounds. For my first trip this year I was pleased, but I didn't overload on the things I've been learning because I made a short list of things I knew I wanted to try. Next trip, I will look at what was effective and what new information I may want to try out. I hope that by doing this, I will improve my skills without causing a brain burn out!! :pop-r:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.