Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
As many may recall during bait bash l I caught a flathead catfish on a Minda Spear. Well tonight history repeats itself with a flathead on a minda craw. one photo is looking down into it's gullet try to show the craw. the other is of it laying down and the bait is still in it. It was all I could do to get the hook and craw out but he seemed to make a good recovery and swam away. Sorry, no Bass tonight. Wishing everyone the best of success in this Bait Bash.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Very nice fish! I think this deserves some sort of a special mention award or something. :thumbup01:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Tried out a new pond this AM. lost a few and caught nine more keepers with the next to last weighing 6# even and measuring 21" with mouth closed and tail pinched(the photo shows 20.5"). I found a couple guys to help hold it down in order to take it's picture. caught one dink and one of these was right at 12".All in all I had a very enjoyable morning and am feeling quite good. Thank you :minda: :dance01: :victory:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Look how FAT that beast is! Outstanding fish Arwin. Just gorgeous!

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.