Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty then... since I got a pretty good response out of the last contest I figured i'd throw another one pretty quickly. I have a current sale on for Red eye Shad baits by strike king. Its an advance sale at a great price. I want to know the following:

Which lure (size and color) is going to get the most orders during this pre-stock sale? Heres the catch, the sale is only for the Bass Holes so you all can control the outcome for this contest... Thats a win win for you all!!!

Winner will recieve a surprise Redeye shad package from me!! 1 guess via a reply to this post. All post must be posted by the end of the sale. Any One Can enter and win. Again don't forget you all control the out come of this contest by placing order for these lures that are currently at rock bottom prices!! The sale can be viewed at the Other advertises page under Explosive Tackle Company... Order and guess to win some great lures!!!

Good Luck

Ryan Abey

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'm gonna have to go with the 1.5 sexy shed as well. That pattern has really peaked in popularity over the last two years. It's also the first one I'm going to order, lol.

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Great contest Ryan, Thank you so much. :thumbup01: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My guess would be the 1/2oz Chrome Sexy Shad. Thats my favorite.

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
Ryan: I have to go w/ 1/2 oz Sexy Shad would be my guess! ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:tbh: I have gotten a few orders but nothing like I thought i was going to get. Shocking enough there are no correct guesses at this point... Don't let this sale and contest get away. Its easy to make yourself the winner... take a guess and to ensure you win, place and order ;)

Thanks

Ryan

·
Registered
455 Posts
Has anyone heard from rasplash? He sent me a PM saying he e-mailed me a copy of my invoice for my order. I e-mailed him back three times and sent him a PM twice to inform him I never got the invoice. He was supposed to place the order on the 10th, which was two days ago. I can't pay this gentlemen until I get my invoice. I was really hoping to capitalize on this sale he was having. If I don't hear from him soon, I'll just have to order from somewhere else...I'd hate to that though. I shop from our sponsors as often as I can to help support their business and this site. If anyone happens to reach him, please let him know. Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mike,
I resent you an email with just the total on it as asked. I am still going through the contest guesses and the orders to make sure I have everything correct before I post the winner. Please bear with me. Thanks

Ryan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts