Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
16,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our club held its April tournament on the Clermont Chain of Lakes April 15th.
I drew out with Scott as my boater for the 3rd time. ( 2nd time in a row )

Scott had won a money tournament the week prior on the Clermont Chain , so we was excited for this tournament.

Well, with a weeks worth of wind hammering his spots on Lake Mineola, we bombed out. Scott was able to land 1 bass a little over 1 lbs. That would be the only bite either of us would have all day. :(

The ones that did any good had left Lake Mineola for one of the other lakes.

I got to give it up to our new Club President ( Dennis G ) and his non boater ( Bo ) They kicked some serious butt. I think Dennis had over 17 pounds ( plus Big Bass ), and Bo had over 10 pounds.

As soon as the write-up is done and pictures submitted to me I will post it here in the appropriate forum.

· Premium Member
16,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to say around the 7 pound mark. He told me he got all his fish in the morning off of a DevilsHorse.( Of course I had tried that too, but cant catch no fish if there not in the area lol )

About the only thing I didnt try was a Carolina Rig. Thinking back on it, wished I would of tried it.

They are normaly late getting the pictures and report out. Most of the time it takes a couple of weeks. But soon as I get them I will post them.

Our next 2 tournaments ( May & June ) will be off of Toho ( East Lake & West Lake )

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.