Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbup01: If anyone have a StaynCharge they are not using and want to sell it, let me know I would like another one to have for my other tow vehicle......Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Richard I sent Jared a im to find out how or what I need to do to get him the money.....I do want the plug....just waiting to find out how to go about getting Jared or you the money......

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
II you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page there is a donate button there, just click on that, send whatever amount that i had posted in the for sale board, just make sure to send me your address....and THANKS

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got you Richard.....will be doing it today.....Is there anyway you can mail today I will throw in another $5 just in case......I was really wanting it this weekend....Thanks i will

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Thank you for your donation to the BASSHOLES, Mike, i will get that plug mailed out to you hopefully tomorrow......

Anything else your looking for??

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Found the plug, sorry there wasnt much chance to get it out today, but i will send it priority, possibly arrive friday.... :sncflagwave:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes Richard.....sorry it was on my door step on Friday and hook it up and then left for Kentucky Lake seems to do great......I did not charge my batteries at all all weekend and was charged on the lake everyday......I think it seems to be working.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow! Wish I would have asked for one on here. My plug quit working for some reason, so I ordered a new one off stayncharge website. 3 weeks and 2 emails later, still no plug or response from him.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Bowhunter4life said:
Wow! Wish I would have asked for one on here. My plug quit working for some reason, so I ordered a new one off stayncharge website. 3 weeks and 2 emails later, still no plug or response from him.
Sorry to hear that bowhunter... I will get in touch with Jim and resolve this for you right away. Major family issues have had him out of the office a lot lately and i am sure that is the only reason why you have not heard from him lately. I will call him for you,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts