Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddies son James caught this Cow Striper in the Delaware River on chunked Herring last Saturday. This monster cow was 44inches and weighed 56lbs! That weight eclipsed both the NJ&PA state records but it is catch and release only right now so it will not be recognized. James is really into fishing and I doubt he would have kept it even if he could. That is a breeder fish and is worth its weight in gold! Great job James.... :clap:

Attachments

· Premium Member
6,999 Posts
Wow what a Hog!!! well at least he was able to photograph it!! :thumbup01: :clap: :dance01: :dance01: :victory:

· Registered
4,001 Posts
That is one gorgeous fish! Wow, what a beast. Congratulations abound to James. I have just elevated him to hero status!!! :champion: :champion: :champion:

· Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hawghunter said:
That is one gorgeous fish! Wow, what a beast. Congratulations abound to James. I have just elevated him to hero status!!! :champion: :champion: :champion:
:thumbup01: This kid is only 14! He is diehard when it comes to fishing! Just wait until he gets his own boat...SCARY! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.