Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jim Payne, the owner of StayNCharge has extended a wonderful offer exclusive to the members of The Bassholes. :clap:

From now until May 15th all StayNCharge units can be purchased by The Bassholes members at wholesale price! :thumbup01:

The All Charge unit which normally retails for $219.00 can be purchased for $159.00 plus shipping and handling! That's an amazing deal!!

The Original StayNCharge unit which normally retails for$79.00 can be purchased for $64.00 (with or without the 7 prong plug) plus shipping and handling! Again, an awesome deal!

Dont miss out on this deal! Extend your fishing time and never be left without a trolling motor again, with StayNCharge!!

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have spoken to Jim and in order to recieve teh discount all you have to do is simply email him, tell him the product you are interested in and let him know you are a member of The Bassholes and he will return with all the info you need. :D

You can email him at:
[email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ya'll definitely need to jump on this offer. If you happen to be in the D/FW metroplex, and need help installing one. Give me a shout. They are simple to hook up, but just offering my services if needed.

G

·
Jim, I so want to get one of these but my motor has been acting up and might mean me having to buy a new O2 sensor and some gas pumps. I have a Yamaha OX66. Something I will never have again. Anyway, as much as I want to jump on it I doubt I can afford to right now. If you ever want to give us good folks another shot at this deal I will gladly take you up on it.

I hope others are able to get this deal.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Keith I wish you luck with your motor and if you need help with maybe even parts that i might be able to call some of my boat guys and get you a better deal on them let me know. When you are ready let me know and we won't tell the others what kind of deal we will give you. Shush don't say anything out loud. :thumbup01: :tbh_flag:

G

·
Great deal. When I get a "boat" then I will invest in one. LOL

But on a more serious note, thank you so much for this offer. That is a great gesture.

·
Registered
15 Posts
StayNCharge said:
Priority is two to three day unless you want it faster but you know what that means $$$ :tbh_flag:
Was wondering how long it would take to get here. I already ordered an all charge, and am waiting for it. Have a tourney next weekend and was hoping it would get here before then.
Thanks for the info.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.