Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your free on these days, tune into Bassmasters.com. It's their show live on the lake. Here you can login and ask questions of the pro. Then they ask the pro your question live on air and he answers it. I've watched a couple of them and you'll get a lot of info. I've seen Russ Lane, Denny Bauer, Mark Menendez and now going to watch the show with Alton Jones. The guest does his fishing during the show on the lake and is talking about what he's doing. So if you have the time tune in you won't be diappointed.

ALTON JONES ON LIVE DAY ON THE LAKE

Tune in Tuesday, Dec. 7, at 3 p.m. ET for a live, in-depth class on stickworm fishing with Bassmaster Elite Series pro Alton Jones in Bassmaster University. Then watch live Wednesday, Dec. 8, from 9 a.m. to
1 p.m. ET, as the 2008 Classic champ fishes Texas' Fayette County Lake.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I live an hour away from Fayette. I plan on being on the lake that day to make sure Alton stays off of my spots!!!! :dance01: :rofl1:

I'll be the one in the 16' Stratos with a 60 hp motor trying to keep him in check!!!!! Good thing, the lake isn't that big so he can't lose me!!!! :rofl1: :rofl1:

All joking aside, I do know he prefished there a while back looking for good grass to fish and I have been waiting for the announcement of when he would do this. There are going to be alot of fish caught when he goes. Fayette is a power plant lake and also a slot lake. Should be a good show.

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Ski, im marking my calendar so I wont miss these events. Its going to be great, love watching that Alton Jones. Hes a really great guy. :thumbup01: :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
This sounds very interesting. I will be sure to tune in. However, can someone please throw a reminder up on the board a day or two in advance to this event. I am sure I will forget with it still being a week or so away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.