Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow...mighty nice to have a section on salmon. Hope to see more posts and talk in here.

The only thing I like better than salmon fishing is talking about salmon fishing.

I am not an expert or a guide, but I do catch lots of salmon in my home state of AK. If any members are planning a trip or if you have any questions about fishing the Great Land give me a shout, and I will try and help. I may not know everything, but I may be able to point you in the right direction.

Hope to hear from some folks soon...Fish ON!!

16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hey there JMSS How ya doin??? you know me from the nafc site as aarhunt!Saw both of your videos but i cant post on the nafc site because of the condition it`s in wanted to tell you awesom videos. :victory: :victory:

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Some sweet looking salmon here. I would love to get to Alaska and get into some of those big kings.

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Hey Rich thats a monster salmon you have there. I bet that was a blast. Congrats. :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.