Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was going fishing this morning I found that 2 of my rods were broken in several different places, beyond repair. :mad: I don't know who or how this happened but now I have to find a way to get 2 more rods. Money doesn't grow on trees you know. I will be heading to Wal-Mart tonight so maybe I can talk the wife into getting at least one new rod. LOL ;)

One rod was for a baitcaster and the other was for my spinning rig.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
wow!! That would TICK ME OFF so badly if I found two of my rods busted up like that! I wish I had a couple extras, Id send em to you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The thing that bothers me the most is that I don't know how it happened. :cry01: Oh well, stuff happens. :dunno:

Wait a minute.... its that darn BAIT MONKEY!!!!
:rofl1:

I thought I saw him hanging around the house.

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Where were your rods being kept AND do you have a wife or kids?

Kinda weird they would end up broken like that. If you left them outside then it could have been neighbourhood idiots. I had that happen to me before when I forgot to take my stuff in overnight :-\ lost an entire tray of jerkbiats, probably 200 bucks worth. :mad:

·
Registered
300 Posts
hey, before you go and buy two rods, let us know what kind of rods youare looking for, like leanth, action etc, might be able to help you,??Bryan.

·
Registered
809 Posts
bigtex said:
The thing that bothers me the most is that I don't know how it happened. :cry01: Oh well, stuff happens. :dunno:

Wait a minute.... its that darn BAIT MONKEY!!!!
:rofl1:

I thought I saw him hanging around the house.
Its the evil bait monkey that lives in my rod locker!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.